// Using Windows Environment
0. Copied bin into temp directory and opened cmd shell in same directory.
1. Determined the file type: type f100_6db079ca91c4860f.bin | more
2. ... didn't pan out and returned blank result.
3. Opened bin with UltraEdit and scrolled down looking for familiar
4. Found string NTFS and determined it is some sort of Windows image, renamed bin to img.
5. Loaded up WinHex and file system is apparent. (looking good)
6. Looking for interesting files - notice one called key and appears to be deleted (flagged)
7. I click on it and see english wording "n.o.t.d.e.l.e.t.e.d.,.n.e.v.e.r.existed" (periods represent white space)
8. I copied this into the answer box and got Wrong! ... played
then moved onto another challenge.
9. Fast forward 12 hours later; still can't find anything that makes sense throughout the file system.
10. Kept staring at this string and removed whitespace entirely "notdeleted,neverexisted".
11. Pasted this into the answer box and got Correct! /facepalm